How to Use the Marquee Tool in Photoshop?
As I said earlier, the Marquee Tool in Photoshop is used for photo selection, if you have selected the photo. Whether it is Marquee Tool or Lasso Tool or Magic Wand Tool, then you can work only on that selected area. can. Like to fill color or apply any effect, copying or deleting.
Today I will tell you about all the types of Marquee Tool in Photoshop, what is the work of all of them, how they can be used, I will tell you all these things in this post today. So first you click on the Marquee Tool. This will select the By default Rectangular Marquee Tool Photoshop and as soon as the tool is selected, the options of the property bar above will be enabled.
First of all, in this, I will tell you options 1,2,3,4 and options work the same on all selection tools, whether it is a marquee, lasso, or magic tool.
1. New Selection - This is the option of “New Selection” as if you have selected the photo as rectangular, if you click on the photo again, then the selection which was selected, will be removed and a new selection will be made.
2. Add To Selection - If you have selected the photo from anywhere, then you want it to be selected and add more to it, then first click on this option, then you can select as many times as you want.
3. Subtract From Selection - If you have selected more by mistake, you want to remove something in it, then by clicking on this option, the place from where you want to remove the selection will be removed.
4. Intersect With Selection - This tool is used for adding and subtracting is done, but with this option, you will both work, like you selected the photo, now you have to select the middle of them, then by clicking on this option, you can select the middle part of them.
Also Read: How to Use the Magic Wand Tool in Photoshop
How to Use the Marquee Tool in Photoshop
If you click on the Marquee Tool in Photoshop, then only its rectangular tool will come, but if you right-click on it, then 3 more tools will come, these are also there for selection.
1. Rectangular Marquee Tool - This tool is used for “Rectangular” selection, but if you use this tool by holding down the shift key, it will select the square.
2. Elliptical Marquee Tool - This will select “Elliptical” but after pressing shift it will select the round Single Row Tool is for selecting horizontal line on the photo.
3. Single Row Marquee Tool - This Tool is used to select the Horizontal line on the photo.
4. Single Column Marquee Tool - This Tool is used to select the Vertical line on the photo.
Related Post: Top 10 Essential Tools in Photoshop
If you want to make a fixed size box then click on the 4rth Number Select the fixed size and fill in the Width or Height.
Keep practicing and if you want to become an expert in photoshop then you should learn an adobe photoshop course then Graphic Designing Institute is the best graphic designing institute in Delhi to learn advanced photoshop courses...